QFI has been ISO 9001certified since1999 and has gained advantages in standardizing its processes and procedures. While the product advantages for process verifications and data gathering allow for consistency in performance, continual quality improvement concepts are a part of process cost and quality metrics. These methods in turn allow us to improve upon customer satisfaction.
- Data measured and recorded for product moving through the manufacturing process at set-up for each operation (first pc and work in process inspections)
- Data utilized in subsequent operations to improve the product’s end-quality.
- Critical specifications monitored
Our state-of-the-art CMM capabilities allow for 3D models of products coming from CAD systems to generate measuring programs. The quality data from the manufacturing operations are gathered and a report is generated.
- Hexagon 7.10.7 SF CMM
Large capacity CMM allows for large frames and cabinetry to be programmed and measured.
- Brown and Sharp CMM – Max size (x-84”) x (y-48”) x (z-48”)
Laser Inspection of flat blanks use engineering provided DXF files to comparison measure.
- FABRIVISION – HD4848 Laser Inspection
- PPAP qualifications
- First Article Reporting
- Calibrated equipment to NIST
- Data Reporting