Hardware / Fastener Installation
The use and installation of self-clinching fasteners is a method used by metal fabrication designers allowing for the fastener to become a permanent part of the bracket, chassis or other fabricated item. It eliminates the use of loose hardware at assembly.
Add nuts, studs, spacers and standoffs to your product using our production machinery:
- (3) Haeger Press 8 Ton Hardware Insertion W/ Modular Autofeed
- (2) Haeger Press 6 Ton Hardware Insertion
- Haeger Press 2.5 Ton Hardware Insertion
For the fastest and most consistent joint quality featuring no rivets, bolts, fasteners, heat or adhesives, QFI offers metal clinching. With strong, leak-proof joints, clinching eliminates spot welding operations producing joints that are created in a single press stroke. The production process is literally seamless, with little to no environmental impact.
- Norlok Surelok II Metal Clinching Machine •Fasten material from as thick as 14 gauge to as thin as 32 gauge
- 2 piece die holder and insert
- Fast to set-up and easy to clean
- Chicago Mechanical rivet setting machine
- Various Pneumatic / Special Feed Pop Riveters